19th February 2023, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic Engineering?

I want to do b.e in electrical engineering after completed my diploma in electronic engineering. Can i change my branch or not?

20th February 2023, 01:41 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic Engineering?

Yes, it is possible to pursue B.E in Electrical Engineering after completing a diploma in Electronic Engineering. You may have to undergo a lateral entry process, depending on the admission policies of the universities or colleges you are interested in.

To pursue B.E in Electrical Engineering, you will have to appear for the lateral entry entrance exam conducted by the university or the state board. After passing the exam, you can apply for admission to the second year of the B.E program in Electrical Engineering.

You should check the admission criteria of various colleges and universities offering B.E in Electrical Engineering through lateral entry. Some colleges may require a minimum percentage in the diploma course, while others may have specific subject requirements. Also, you may be required to appear for a counseling process after the exam to secure admission in the program.

So, it is possible to change your branch from Electronics Engineering to Electrical Engineering after completing your diploma, but you will have to go through the lateral entry process and meet the admission requirements of the colleges you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?