24th December 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in mechanical engineering?

My father was a Karnataka government employee, he died before his service. So, government is giving me the job, for that I need to complete my diploma in mechanical engineering. How would they consider my education that is what I want to know?

24th December 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in mechanical engineering?

To do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like JEXPO, TS PolyCET, etc.,. or you need to participate in Centralised Admission Process (CAP) which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination or participating in Centralised admission process, you can get admission for pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
25th December 2016, 07:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for diploma in mechanical engineering you must have completed your 10th.
You have to appear in JET exam.
You can also get the later entry if you have passed your 12th exams.

The documents required for admission are original certificates, admit card of your entrance test comma matriculation certificate, character certificate, proof of Residence, migration certificate, photographs etc.
25th December 2016, 07:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to get admission in diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

10th pass students with science, maths and English are compulsory.

Those who have completed their ITI or 12th also eligible for 2nd year that is lateral entry.

JET is there entrance exam in which you have to appear to get admission.

Moreover while taking admission you have to show the certificates to the institution.
10th class certificate, migration certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?