21st September 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do distance Diploma in Material Management from Sikkim University? Fee details of this course?

How to do Distance Diploma in Material management From Sikkim University & fees Details of this Diploma in Material management course.

3rd April 2016, 12:57 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do distance Diploma in Material Management from Sikkim University? Fee details of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do Distance Diploma in Material management From Sikkim University & fees Details of this Diploma in Material management course.
Sorry, the Diploma in Material Management course is not available in Sikkim Manipal University through distance education. You can check the available courses through distance education in the website link given Click here.

The Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course is available in Annamalai University through correspondence mode. The eligibility to study the course is Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 1 year. The fee for this course is Rs.4150 only. The website link is Click here.
3rd August 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do distance Diploma in Material Management from Sikkim University? Fee details of this course?

I want to do Diploma in material management.
I have completed only high school and. iti completed From government institute of murad nagar. So you can inform me that I am able for doing. This course. 9718633096
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?