11th March 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.E. government college after completing diploma?

Respected sir, I am rajeshwar singh. I had completed my diploma with 70 % mark in mechanical (automobile) I want to get admission in B.E. college. So, what are the process to get admission in B.E. government college.

14th March 2022, 02:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E. government college after completing diploma?

Procedure to get admission in B.E. government college after completing diploma:-

For getting admission in a B.E course after diploma Engineering you have to apply for l
LEET which is a lateral entry exam for admission in 2nd year of a engineering graduation course. There are some colleges and Universities in India which offer admission on the basis of LEET.

There are limited number of Government Engineering colleges in India which offer admission on the basis of LEET and you have to perform very well in the entrance exam then only you can get admission.
15th March 2022, 08:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E. government college after completing diploma?

You can take admission in BE/BTech after completing your diploma in Mechanical Engineering in government colleges through lateral entry. You will admission to the second year of the BTech course through BTech lateral entry examination. In government colleges, you need to appear for these lateral entry entrance examinations. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for BTech lateral entry admission before applying.
15th March 2022, 11:53 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

For admission to B.Tech course after Diploma Engineering you need to apply for LEET which is a side entrance test for admission in the 2nd year of an undergraduate course in engineering. There are some Indian colleges and universities which offer admission on LEET basis.
15th March 2022, 08:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing your Diploma course, you have to appear in the LEET exam which is a Lateral Entry Exam and you must qualify for the exam to get eligible for admission in the 2nd year of engineering course in an Engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?