22nd August 2021, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get transferred from one college to another in final year of Diploma?

How do I get a transfer from one college to another as I'm in 5th sem architecture diploma? But I need it desperately for some personal reasons. What are the criterias? Please let me know.

26th August 2021, 07:32 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get transferred from one college to another in final year of Diploma?

Please note that as per the rules of migration from one institute to another, the application for change of college shall only be acceptable just after completion of 2nd semester of course i.e. candidate shall have to apply for migration only in 2nd year of course.
No migration is permitted in 5th semester of diploma. Hence, you are not eligible for applying the migration from one college to another.
28th August 2021, 09:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get transferred from one college to another in final year of Diploma?

°°° Transfer from one diploma college to another diploma college is possible only when there are seats available at both the concerned colleges and also both the colleges don't have any issue with it.
Therefore, you can contact both colleges for such transfer and once you know that it is possible you can then apply for it through an application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?