23rd June 2016, 01:42 PM
Hrishikesh Sawant

In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil?

Hello,
I have got 79.88% marks in Diploma final year in Civil Engineering and now I want to get admission in B.Tech college in Mumbai only. So, in which college I should apply the form for admission for directly in 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  4. Can I apply for B.Com final year directly through correspondence? -- [New]
  5. Can a candidate unable to appear in his final year exam, appear for final year B.Com exam from Mumbai center? When the exams is conducted?
  6. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  7. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  8. Should I drop a year because of financial crisis being a Diploma student?
  9. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  10. Can I get admission in JMI engineering courses directly in 2nd year after Diploma?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for 2nd year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  12. How can I join diploma in civil engineering? I am doing diploma in civil engineering
  13. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  14. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  15. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  17. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  18. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
23rd June 2016, 10:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering with an aggregate of 80% marks from a recognised institute, you can get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course. There are many colleges in Mumbai which offers direct admission in second year of Engineering course for Diploma holders. To get admission in second year of Engineering course, you need to apply and register for Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
24th June 2016, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil?

You cannot get direct admission in second year o B.Tech course in any engineering college of Mumbai. This is because there is no provision of direct admission as such. You need to appear in LEET to be eligible for B
tech course. You need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test and score well in it. Then you need to attend counseling and opt for the college as per your rank in LEET. Hence, you can take decision about the college to opt only after receiving your rank in LEET.
24th June 2016, 12:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrishikesh Sawant View Post
Hello,
I have got 79.88% marks in Diploma final year in Civil Engineering and now I want to get admission in B.Tech college in Mumbai only. So, in which college I should apply the form for admission for directly in 2nd year?
No, you can't apply to direct in any college after completion of Diploma course in Civil Engineering.

After completion of diploma course, you can get admission in 2nd year in engineering college in Mumbai through Lateral Entry exam.
24th June 2016, 08:00 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The following colleges of mumbai which offering direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year after diploma:-

**Mumbai Institute of Technology,Mumbai

**Shree L R Tiwari College Of Engineering, Mira Road (E) Mumbai

**Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering - Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai

**Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Matunga, Mumbai

**Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology Mumbai

**Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?