21st March 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How many candidates are taken in West Bengal college circle through JEXPO?

Well how many candidates will be taken in west bengal college circle through the jexpo exam? Do anyboddy have any idea about it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal without JEXPO?
  2. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get admission if secured 50,000 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  4. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling?
  5. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 3202 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  6. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
  7. When the result of JEXPO will be released in West Bengal? Date of counselling session?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal JEXPO while in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  12. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  13. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  14. Syllabus, examination date and time of JEXPO in West Bengal?
  15. Coaching classes for preparation of West Bengal JEXPO in Bardhaman?
  16. When the admit card of West Bengal JEXPO will be distributed?
  17. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  18. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
29th May 2017, 04:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many candidates are taken in West Bengal college circle through JEXPO?

It depends on the number of students appeared for West Bengal JEXPO exam in that year also the cut-off marks set by the West Bengal government is mattered.Without knowing these information, nobody can presume the same.
30th May 2017, 05:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many candidates are taken in West Bengal college circle through JEXPO?

It can't be presumed as it depends on the number of students scored rank withing the cutoff set by the colleges, also it depends on the seat availability in the colleges.Every college (private/government) have its own cutoff rank for admission in different stream of course and according to that a student would get admission if full filling that cutoff rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?