27th November 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?

hello
can a candidate from other state
apply in jexpo west bengal?
If yes then what are the criteria?
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  2. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get a chance in Polytechnic?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  6. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  7. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  10. Can I get avail any quota? What's the fee structure for general candidates? I'm a student of 12th std with PCMB in West Bengal domicile of Manipur
  11. West Bengal JEXPO solved papers of last 10 years
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  13. Can I become a domicile of West Bengal?
  14. What is the syllabus of West Bengal JEXPO? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to appear for West Bengal Post Graduate Exam if I am a Bengali with Domicile in WB but done MBBS from Karnataka?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  18. Without giving JEXPO exam how to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
28th November 2014, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?

If you are a non-domicile candidate, then you can apply as a outside state candidate only. There are seats reserved for outside candidates and you can definitely apply for the entrance exam, if you have the qualification.

Most of the seats are reserved for domicile candidates and you will have limited seats as a outside state candidate. You have to be really well prepared for the entrance exam, if you want to get admission in a decent college being a outside state candidate because there are very less seats available for outside state candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?