22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management which is available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering? I want to do this course from this institute. So, I want to know about the fee structure of each semester. Please tell me asap.

26th August 2019, 05:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering?

The fee expenses for Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering is given below:-

Registration Fee:- Rs.500
Course fee: Rs.12,000(Rs.6,000 per semester)

The total fee expenses for the whole year would be Rs.12,500 to pursue Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering.

You must have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply and pursue Diploma in Accounting Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?