19th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology seats are available in University Women’s Polytechnic, Aligarh?

Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in University Women’s Polytechnic, Aligarh for Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

7th September 2018, 11:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology seats are available in University Women’s Polytechnic, Aligarh?

There are total number of 35 Diploma in Costume Design and Dress Making Technology seats available in University Women’s Polytechnic, Aligarh. Candidate who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with minimum 45% of marks with English as one of the subjects from a recognized board are eligible.
In order to get more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
https://www.amu.ac.in/showcourse1.jsp?did=36&typ=3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?