11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of IT field in next 4 years for a Diploma holder? Should I switch to Degree after completion of Diploma?

Sir,
I am studying my Diploma in IT. Will IT have a huge scope in next 4 years? Or I should take admission for Degree in Bangalore after Diploma?

1st May 2016, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of IT field in next 4 years for a Diploma holder? Should I switch to Degree after completion of Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying my Diploma in IT. Will IT have a huge scope in next 4 years? Or I should take admission for Degree in Bangalore after Diploma?
The scope for the IT industry is very good. As you are studying Diploma in Information Technology, you can study B.Tech in IT after diploma course and pursue your career in the IT field. The opportunities for the B.Tech IT graduates is very high than a Diploma holder. So, you can choose the B.Tech course after Diploma. You can apply for the lateral entry mode; the duration of the course is Three years only. So, doesn’t worry about the IT industry, if you study well and score good marks then you can easily get a good job in the IT industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?