12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do degree than engineering after diploma? Is it enough to get jobs being a diploma holder in computer science?

Sir I did diploma in computer science in 2007.and I am joined engneering and it was discontinued now I prepared to do degree.for this qualification (10 3 3)enough to do it jobs?.and it is possible to do degree after diploma OR only I can do engineering after diploma.

13th July 2015, 08:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do degree than engineering after diploma? Is it enough to get jobs being a diploma holder in computer science?

It is possible to do a Degree after Diploma.
Once you clear the LET Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of Degree Engineering as you have already completed the course of Diploma in Engineering.
As you are now prepared to the Degree course now you should move forward and give the LET Examination so that you can pursue the course of Degree Engineering from the Best Colleges.
So make sure that you prepare for the LET Examination and once you crack the Examination you can get admitted to the course of Degree Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?