23rd January 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How much salary a M.Com Graduate will get?

I have completed M.Com in 2008 i doing job in pvt sector having 5 yrs expi drawing salary 10 k how much can i get?

25th January 2014, 10:25 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How much salary a M.Com Graduate will get?

Getting 10,000 after having 5 years experience is really less actually you really need to consider yourself for a change of job now as they have not consider you for proper hikes all these 5 years.

It really matters now in which type of company you are working in currently as if it's related with Accounts and Commerce then you have very good chance of getting a Senior employee job in good companies where they will pay you double the salary which you are getting in for sure.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the current job openings for M.Com candidates with job experience.

Just prepare a good resume with the work experience which you have currently and start applying for the jobs. Just be natural when you attend for the interviews and for sure you will get the job in no time in one of the good companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?