8th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are covered in the final year of diploma?

How many subjects are covered in the final year of diploma? Am currently starting my diploma course and I want to how many subjects in the final year so that I can plan for some extra course later. So, can you please provide me the details soon? Thanks!

12th January 2017, 12:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many subjects are covered in the final year of diploma?

I think your question is incomplete as you have not mentioned the specialization of your diploma course, so I wont be able to guide with the correct information. There are lots of diploma courses available and there are different subjects included in the courses. Therefore, without knowing the stream of your diploma it would be very difficult to tell you about the subjects in the final year of diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?