2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?

Sir,

I cleared my 3rd year Diploma In Automobile Engineering (143) Year system but 3 subjects of 1st year and 1 subject of 2nd are back hence i could not able to clear due to my family problem. Can I clear those subjects now in this year or is there any external Diploma is there.?

2nd August 2015, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?

You can clear back papers by appearing in the exam by filling the back paper application form which will be available at your college.

There will be separate exam fee for these back papers and you have to study on your own and clear these papers. Result is announced separately for back papers by the university.
3rd August 2015, 01:06 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?

Yes, you can clear your failed subject in this year.
Submit the reappear form to the university and then the university will give to the dates of examination. Prepare well and clear your all the exams.
3rd August 2015, 12:24 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

No there is no external diploma available for you right now. You have to complete you on going diploma first then you will be able to proceed. First of all fill form for reappearing failed subjects. Then prepare your self for exam.

After diploma there are many opportunities such as B.Tech, Advance Diploma Job etc.
3rd August 2015, 04:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for compartment examination and can surely clear your pending papers, but for that you need to contact you Institutional head and they will however, issue you an application form or you will be asked to do so.

However, in either case you will have to fill up the form, submit the examination fee and after your admit card for compartment exam will be dispatched, you will be most probably eligible to appear for your exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?