26th June 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?

sir
I am a final year btech engg student,,,,
so i want to teach in diploma students...........
so please tell me any job vacancy in
E.C.E dept & C.S.E dept.. in diploma college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  3. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  4. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  5. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  6. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  7. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  8. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  10. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  11. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  12. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  14. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  15. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  16. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  17. Can I change my branch to EEE from CSE in engineering? I am pursuing final year diploma in CSE
  18. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
20th October 2015, 02:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I am a final year btech engg student,,,,
so i want to teach in diploma students...........
so please tell me any job vacancy in
E.C.E dept & C.S.E dept.. in diploma college

Yes you can get a job as a Lecturer or teacher in private diploma colleges with your B.Tech.

There are more numbers of private polytechnic colleges available in India.

You can choose and apply for the jobs. You can get the details in the job sites or in the local newspapers.

You should be very good in communication and very good in your subject. You should have passion for teaching.

There are many vacancies like Kongu Polytechnic College, Samuel Polytechnic College, Thiagarajar polytechnic etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?