29th January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How much I can earn through Diploma Biomedical Engineering course in India?

Hi Sir, I have secured admission for Diploma course in the field of Biomedical Engineering. I just want to know that how much I can earn through this course? I will do job after my Diploma course in India. So, please let me know about this.

9th February 2019, 07:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I can earn through Diploma Biomedical Engineering course in India?

Starting salary depends on the various factors such as profile of the employer, employee skills, aptitude and grades attained by the employee etc. Though a biomedical diploma engineer can earn around Rs. 10,000 - 30,000/- per month anywhere in India in private sectors. Salary increases with relevant experience in the field. Under Government job, salary is based on Pay Band and scale.

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th February 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Remove *
9th February 2019, 08:54 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: How much I can earn through Diploma Biomedical Engineering course in India?

the salary package that you will be getting will depend upon which company you are employed in as each company has their own salary package so it is not constant that you will be getting this much salary after you course.

However, at an average you will be getting somewhere around Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/- in the very starting then with time and experience you will be able to get a higher salary slab. Also, it depends upon the organization you are working with, so choose to work with a renowned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?