29th January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Abroad after completing Diploma in Biomedical Engineering?

Hello Sir, I am studying Diploma course in Biomedical Engineering. I would like to know that is it possible for me to get job in Abroad as I am willing to work in Abroad. So, after my Diploma course, I will get job in Abroad?

9th February 2019, 08:49 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad after completing Diploma in Biomedical Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely get a job abroad after completion of your course mentioned above, however for that you will have to score good marks and will also have to apply for various interviews that you can come across via various online job portals and if successfully you will be able to clear the round then I am sure you will be able to get admission and continue with your career abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?