9th August 2011, 02:51 AM
Bharti503

Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?

Hi,

I am looking for some guidance for my career.
Right now I am trying for my IIT entrance exam and I want to go for Biomedical Engineering.

I talked with few ppl and my proff, all of them told me that IIT is not a right choice for Biomedical Engineering.

I am very confuse now and I am not able to find right institute for Biomedical Engineering now.

It would be a of great help if you guys can give me your input about some of the best Biomedical Engineering institute in India.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  3. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ? -- [New]
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  6. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  8. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  9. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
  11. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  12. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering in IIT Bombay? Whats the duration of the course?
  14. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  15. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  16. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  17. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  18. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
7th September 2011, 05:24 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?

IIT is also best..
You can go for

Top Biomedical Engineering Colleges in India

1)All India Institute of Medical Studies
Biomedical Engineering, AIIMS--Delhi
Ansari Nagar
New Delhi, India
91-011-26588500
aiims.edu

2)Banaras Hindu University Institute of Technology
Banaras Hindu University Institute of Technology
Varanasi 221005
UttarPradesh
India
011-91-542-2368160
www.itbhu.ac.in

3)Jadavpur University
Jupiter Building
Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road,
Kolkata 700032
India
011-91-033-24146129
jadavpur.edu
29th November 2011, 06:49 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?

The top colleges of Biomedical Engineering are

AIIMS
VIT
BHUTIT
Satyabhama University
SRM university
Jadavpur University
Sanghavi College of Engineering
PSNACET, Bharat UNiveristy
Noorul Islam University.
Satyabhama University
Bharat University.
24th December 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my engineering in biomedical and i want to do masters in something related to bimedical but which leans more towards medical...can u suggest some such courses and the colleges in India (especially karnataka or maharashtra) providing these type of cources..

thank u!!
28th March 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

i want know the procedures for joining bio medical engineering in psg tech
21st April 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

NIT ROURKELA HAS THE BEST CURRICULUM FOR BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING IN INDIA.
12th June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Try Manipal University (Manipal Institute of Technology as the bio part of the course is taught by KMC, Manipal Profs and hence the quality of teaching is very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharti503 View Post
Hi,

I am looking for some guidance for my career.
Right now I am trying for my IIT entrance exam and I want to go for Biomedical Engineering.

I talked with few ppl and my proff, all of them told me that IIT is not a right choice for Biomedical Engineering.

I am very confuse now and I am not able to find right institute for Biomedical Engineering now.

It would be a of great help if you guys can give me your input about some of the best Biomedical Engineering institute in India.

Thank you.
27th August 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

what will be the starting salary for an IIT M.tech Biomedical engineering graduant?
29th August 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed B.E in biomedical engineering. Please can you tell me in which all fields can i go for M.Tech? Can i choose software related subjects? If yes what all those subjects?
2nd November 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a m.b.b.s doctor passed from govt. Medical college.Is there any possibility to do correspondence biomedical engineering inbest institute in india? If possible, is there extra advantage for a m.b.b.s?
4th December 2012, 05:43 PM
ashis.career

Ansari Nagar
New Delhi, India
91-011-26588500
aiims.edu

Varanasi 221005
UttarPradesh
India
011-91-542-2368160
www.itbhu.ac.in

3)Jadavpur University
Jupiter Building
Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road,
Kolkata 700032
India
011-91-033-24146129
jadavpur.edu
12th December 2012, 07:59 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,

Ansari Nagar
New Delhi, India
91-011-26588500
aiims.edu

Varanasi 221005
UttarPradesh
India
011-91-542-2368160
www.itbhu.ac.in
15th December 2012, 07:51 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India

AIIMS

*VIT

*BHUTIT

*SRM university

*Jadavpur University

*Sanghavi College of Engineering

*PSNACET, Bharat UNiveristy

*Noorul Islam University.

*Satyabhama University

*Bharat University.

9th March 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I am an IITM student, There is a course called engineering design which offers a masters in bio-medical designing.
you can go for it... the course is different and exciting.
11th February 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying physics chemistry and botany zoology am eligible for entrance exam if so which entrance I am interested biomedical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?