26th February 2016, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

How much rank in DCET is required to join Bangalore Government College?

I want to join Bangalore Government college for my studies. I want to know how much rank in DCET is required to get admission there. Please help me with the required information as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in DCET if failed to clear it last year?
  2. How much rank in DCET can get me a seat in RVCE? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus for DCET entrance exam? Recommended books to prepare for DCET exam?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  5. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  6. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  7. Best colleges in Bangalore, Delhi for M.Tech? Qualification required to join in that college? Any competitive exam to join the college?
  8. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  9. How to join government PU college in Bangalore?
  10. List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. How to do regular M.Com?
  12. Which college can I join in bangalore? I have scored 18 rank in KEA PGCET
  13. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  14. What is the rank required in COMEDK to get admitted in their college?
  15. Which is the best government college for Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  16. How much rank is required in UPTU entrance to obtain a government college admission
  17. What rank is required PGCET to do my PG in Structural Engineering at RV engineering college Bangalore
  18. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2017, 11:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank in DCET is required to join Bangalore Government College?

It is quite difficult to tell you the exact rank which you have to score to get admission in Bangalore, government college. Because, generally the admissions are based on the cut off marks of the college which varies every year. Here are some of the major factors which affects the cut off marks:

> The number of seats available in the college

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you secure the cut off marks of any college, then you can definitely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?