1st November 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?

Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course? What is the minimum criteria expected to get the admission? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed course in government college of Bangalore? Details of government colleges for B.Ed course in Bangalore?
  3. List of government colleges in Bangalore which offers admission in B.Tech program?
  4. How to do M.Tech in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in IT from Kerala? Which are the top colleges?
  5. Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?
  6. How to do regular M.Com?
  7. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  8. How much marks are needed for MBBS seat?
  9. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  11. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  12. How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?
  13. Do we have option do Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from reputed institutes?
  14. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the government colleges in Bangalore which give admission on the basis of AIEEE rank for B.Tech/B.E?
  16. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  17. Which college should i choose in Karnataka which can provide me better opportunities in govt jobs?
  18. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu
2nd November 2015, 01:47 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?

To get the admission in the Government college for the B.tech in Bangalore you need to first qualify the entrance exam and have to perform such in that exam that you can easily got such rank that can get easily admission in any government college.

Entrance exam you need to qualify for this are-

JEE Main

JEE advanced

in the written exam if you got the state rank about 2000 and the National rank about 100000 in all India rank then your admission will be sure in any government engineering college where you will apply for the admission.

>> Also one another option is that if you don,t get the admission through any of these entrance exam then many State Universities also offers its own entrance test where you can appear and can get the admission in that University or college.
2nd November 2015, 02:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course? What is the minimum criteria expected to get the admission? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
It is possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course through Karnataka CET exam.

Those candidates who have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible for Karnataka CET exam. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
2nd November 2015, 09:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are numerous government engineering colleges in Bangalore and its nearby areas.
  • Shirdi Sai Engineering College
  • M V Jayaraman College of Engineering
  • PES Institute of Technology
  • Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
  • Acharya Patasala Rural college of Engineering
  • AMC Engineering College
  • University Visveswarya College of Engineering
  • Sr Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technology Institute
  • Bangalore Institute of Technology
  • Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology
  • Islamia Institute of Technology
  • Vemana Institute of Technology

For getting admission to these colleges, you can appear in an exam conducted by CBSE called JEE Main Exam.

JEE Main Exam is conducted every year by CBSE. Earlier this exam was conducted as AIEEE Exam.

Eligibility
For applying JEE Main exam, you must be 10+2 appearing/passed with at least 45% marks containing Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as primary subjects.

Exam Pattern

90 questions are asked in which 30 questions are from each section of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Each question carries 4 mark for right answer.

Each wrong answer will reward -1 mark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?