1st May 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

list of colleges for B Sc. honours offering entrance exam for addmission

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  2. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  3. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  4. List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
  5. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  6. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  8. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  9. List of colleges along with their details under GNDU, Amritsar offering B.SC(Math) course?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  11. Colleges at Sonepat Haryana offering BSc Honors
  12. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
  14. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  15. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  16. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  17. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  18. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
22nd May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

I Want to know colleges who are offering Bsc.Mathe.
1st May 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

list of colleges in banglore for doing B.COM.,or B.B.A. course which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission
2nd May 2015, 12:33 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

There are many collages offers the b.sc honour and there is no entrance exam for admission in this course because all admission are on the basis of merit list and collages offers this course are -

Government post graduate college, Hisar

William international college, R.T. Nagar
Bangalore

Jonathan vidalya, Chamrajpet
Bangalore

Amitha college of art, science and commerce, Bangalore

Jat collage, Hisar

Dayanand collage, Hisar

F.C. Collage, Hisar

Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra

M.D.U. University, Rohtak

Anna university, Tamil Nadu

University of Bangalore, bangalore

Government collage, Bangalore

Government post graduate college for women, Hisar

Government college, Rohtak

APS college of arts and commerce, bangalore

ACES academy, bangalore
12th October 2015, 07:45 PM
maakaladla

list of top most college are as follows:-

:government college.
:ACES academy
:ANNA university
:University of banglore
:M.D.U university
:F.C university

you can apply in this institution to prepare a better future and achieving our goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?