4th May 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course? Can you please tell me what is the minimum salary one can get? Please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response. THank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  2. How much salary can I get after completion of Diploma in Marine Mechanical? Which other courses can I opt for after completion of this?
  3. Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?
  4. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  5. After final year computer science what type of jobs are available?
  6. Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?
  7. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  9. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  10. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course which would be the best after completion of CA? How much could be the salary?
  12. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a better job with better salary after completion of diploma course?
  14. How much salary can i earn after completing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  15. What will be the salary package for the candidates after completion of Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality?
  16. Qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Maximum salary to get after completion of this course?
  17. How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
5th May 2016, 08:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?

Salary depends on various factors like the employer offering you the job, your potential, the job role offered, the institute from which you pursued the qualifying course, etc. So, the exact salary which you can get cannot be stated. However, usually diploma engineers get a salary in the range of 8000-20000 per month.
5th May 2016, 05:15 PM
k.Bala murgan

Sir/Mam,

How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course? Can you please tell me what is the minimum salary one can get? Awaiting for the quick response. THank you!
5th May 2016, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the course you have done and in the company in which you are going to join. In the starting you will have to gain experience in the small companies where you will get less salary starting from 15000 to 25000 and after gaining experience you will get more salary.
5th May 2016, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Salary will depend on the kind of college from where you have done diploma plus your academic career and performance in the interview.

Normally, you can get a starting salary of 2 to 3 lacs p.a depending on the companies reputation and the kind of post you get.
5th May 2016, 08:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to get job after completion of diploma course. You want to know about the minimum salary one will get after completion of diploma course.

>>Basically it will totally depend upon in which company you will get the job. It means if you able to get job in ISRO, DRDO, ONGC etc then you will get a monthly salary of about 30,000 per month. If you work in any other govt. organization then you will get in an average of 20,000 per month.

>>There is lots of govt. jobs in which you can apply to get job. Following are the list of companies in which you can apply:

-- DRDO (CETPAM)

--ONGC (Technical Assistant)

--BSNL (TTA)

--PGCIL (Technical Assistant)

--ISRO (Scientific Assistant)

>>So in my opinion there is no need to worry about the salary. You will definitely get a good salary. You have to prepare for these exams very well and also you have to keep in regular touch with the career page of these organizations to get aware about the latest notification of jobs.
5th May 2016, 10:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the different companies that what they will offer for the fresher Diploma candidates in their company. You have not mentioned that which diploma course you have completed. So, it is difficult to provide you the exact amount, but still you can get around 8-10 thousand as a fresher candidate.
6th May 2016, 05:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such certainty about the salary structure you might get after completion of your diploma course. It depends upon company to company and varies accordingly.

So, nothing solid can be said about it. You might even expect a salary of about 10k or 15k depending upon the organization you are working for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?