18th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma mechanical .in which field should i try for govt job for higher salary. Where can i apply? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Hope that you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  2. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  3. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Which field should I join after diploma mechanical engineering to join a government job? Government vacancies in mechanical diploma?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  7. What should I select after completing my B.Pharm?
  8. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  10. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
  11. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get a job in government field after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  16. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  17. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  18. How much salary can I get after completion of Diploma in Marine Mechanical? Which other courses can I opt for after completion of this?
21st September 2015, 04:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?

The candidate with Diploma qualification in any of the Engineering disciplines are recruited in various government organizations. The candidate should complete his/ her three year full time diploma course from any recognized institution or Universities.

Some of the PSU's and organizations which can employ the mechanical diploma holders are given below :

* Air India Limited.

* HAL.

* NLC.

* Military Engineer Services (MES).

* NBCC.

* NIPGR.

* CIAL.

* CDAC.

* SSC Junior Engineer.

* BHEL.

* HPCL.

* BPCL.

* ONGC.

* Power Grid.

* MECON.

* NACL.

* SAIL.

* NTPC.

Generally, PSU's offer good salaries and it may increase with your experience in the work. If you are having B.tech qualification, then you may receive very huge salaries. The salary varies for different companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?