19th April 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What will be the salary package for the candidates after completion of Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality?

what is salary package paid after diploma in aviation and hospitality?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  2. Names of colleges providing MBA in Aerospace Management in India? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  3. Will I get Diploma or just a General Certificate after aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune?
  4. Which are the courses offered in government hotel management school in kerala
  5. How to do MBA in Aviation from Aptech Hospitality and Aviation Academy?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Com student who has completed Aviation and Hospitality course?
  7. Which course i should do after 12th for becoming an Air Hostess? -- [New]
  8. How to study in Hotel Management? What is the college address?
  9. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  10. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  11. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the salary package for diploma holders in L&T company?
  13. How should I become an Air Hostess?
  14. What would be the salary package given by company for candidates who have completed PLC courses?
  15. Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?
  16. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  17. What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
16th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary package for the candidates after completion of Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality?

how much minimum can i earn after completion hospitality,travel and customer service from frankfinn
6th February 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary package for the candidates after completion of Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality?

where i can get job by doing the course hospitality,travel and customer services supplied by frankfinn?
2nd June 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: What will be the salary package for the candidates after completion of Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality?
5th June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What will be the salary package for the salary candidates after completion of diploma in hospitality travel and customer service?
7th April 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What will be the salary package for the slaray candidates after completion of diploma in hospitality travel and customer service???
9th April 2018, 05:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in aviation & hospitality is a diploma level degree.

After completing diploma you can get different type of jobs in different sectors. The basic salary given for the diploma candidate varies based on the type of job and sector. In general the salary will vary around INR 2 - 6 Lakhs per annum. This salary is given for the freshers. Based on the experience and company the salary will increase.

Some of the jobs you can get after diploma are listed below:

- Safety officer
- Assistant counsellor
- Admin executive
- Staff manager
- Airline ground staff
- Airport manager
- Airline security staff
- Assistant executive
- Administrator and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?