1st February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to regain my confidence after failing in my diploma exams?

I am a student. I have lost my 2 years in diploma this is my 3rd year running I haven't passed in 3 subjects. I lost my friends my confidence my love my passion everything it's just not so good for me I tried very hard each time but my problem is I can't remember things i tried everything. I am just sick of it. I don't know what to do I lost everything.When I go outside I feel ashamed. So, I don't leave my room since I am a weak student. Life is just not good. Please help if you can.

2nd February 2017, 07:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to regain my confidence after failing in my diploma exams?

It is all in your mind and nothing is actually happening with you only because you are a weak student, it is only happening because you are allowing to get in that zone. It is not a crime if you are a weak student and do not like to study much but it is very bad to stop studying or doing your daily activities properly only thinking that you are weak student and life is not good for you.

Anything you do anything actually happening around you is only because you are allowing it to be. You may lose some friends, you might lose your girlfriend but should never loose self confidence. You should start studying from now on without any delay, I am mentioning you some steps that you can follow to improve your studies, kindly have a look at it;

> make a proper time table which has more time for study but also some time for play and other activities and strictly follow it.

> Make a regular habit of revising things at the end of the day.

> Get admission in any good coaching institute or hire a private tutor if you can.

> Clear your doubts at the earliest so as to avoid any confusion in future and never pile them up.

> Make a habit of writing your learnt answers at the end of the day while revising, this will enhance you to remember things for much longer period and eventually till lifetime.

> Stay healthy and interact with friends and never get depressed as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.
2nd February 2017, 07:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is all in your mind and nothing is actually happening with you only because you are a weak student, it is only happening because you are allowing to get in that zone. It is not a crime if you are a weak student and do not like to study much but it is very bad to stop studying or doing your daily activities properly only thinking that you are weak student and life is not good for you.

Anything you do anything actually happening around you is only because you are allowing it to be. You may lose some friends, you might lose your girlfriend but should never loose self confidence. You should start studying from now on without any delay, I am mentioning you some steps that you can follow to improve your studies, kindly have a look at it;

> make a proper time table which has more time for study but also some time for play and other activities and strictly follow it.

> Get admission in any good coaching institute or hire a private tutor if you can.

> Clear your doubts at the earliest so as to avoid any confusion in future and never pile them up.

> Make a habit of writing your learnt answers at the end of the day while revising, this will enhance you to remember things for much longer period and eventually till lifetime.

> Stay healthy and interact with friends and never get depressed as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.
2nd February 2017, 09:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

2nd February 2017, 09:09 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Failure is the biggest teacher and if you are facing problems now then definitely you will get its fruit in the future, so don't lose hope do start your study again and with full focus and concentration because life does not stop there. You will get success if you work hard and don't think all that stuff which will make you to think negative be positive and start studying from today because this is the time which will make you or break you so stand like a warrior and stay positive and study with more focus.
2nd February 2017, 11:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To regain your lost confidence, you must have a new start towards your life. Forget all the worst things happened to you in your past and lets have a fresh and a new start towards your career this time. You must have to work very hard and give your concentration towards your study only. Here is a tip for your, follow it to get a better result.

First of all try to make a proper time table to study.
Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?