10th November 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Education from Bundelkhand University? Last date of form submission?

Hello sir, How I can study Diploma in Education from Bundelkhand University? What is the last date of form filling? Please give me all information about Diploma in Education course?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates for M.Ed entrance exam of Bundelkhand University?
  2. Last date to get admission for MA course in Bundelkhand University?
  3. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  4. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering in Bundelkhand University?
  5. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  6. How to learn distance course in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bundelkhand University Jhansi?
  7. Last date for submission for AIIMS? What is the fees?
  8. What is the last date of Bihar Polytechnic form submission? I am in 12th standard
  9. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  10. What is the last date of Bihar Polytechnic form submission?
  11. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  12. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?
  14. Cutoff marks required in PGCET to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) in Osmania University? Last date of PGCET form submission?
  15. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  16. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  17. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  18. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2017, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Education from Bundelkhand University? Last date of form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, How I can study Diploma in Education from Bundelkhand University? What is the last date of form filling? Please give me all information about Diploma in Education course?

Sorry, Diploma in Education course is not available in Budelkhand University. Bundelkhand University offers MA Education, Bachelor of Elementary Education, Bachelor of Physical Education, BA (Hons) Education, BA (Hons) Physical Education and M.Ed courses. Candidates can study the Diploma in Education in some other institutions. Bundelkhand University courses PDF is given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final_Guidelines_2017.pdf(553.5 KB, 34 views)
1st August 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Education from Bundelkhand University? Last date of form submission?

Please tell me the full information of diploma in education like entrance date and admission date from ignou university session 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?