14th May 2011, 09:12 PM
loveleen mittal

What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?

sir,i wanna to know submission of entrance form and exam form date

please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  2. Last date of form submission for MCA entrance exam of Punjabi university?
  3. Date of submission of application form of B.Ed for Punjabi University?
  4. Last date of submission of forms of MCA exam of Punjabi University?
  5. How may I know the online application submission dates of M.Phil course in Punjabi university?
  6. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  7. What is the last date for M.Tech form submissions in Punjabi university?
  8. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  9. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  11. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  12. What is the date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms?
  13. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University?
  15. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  16. From where can I get form for admission in Kota? Last date of admission and form submission? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  18. Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?
29th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?

last date to apply for bsc in agriculture
23rd April 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?

Last date form of bsc in agriculture in punjabi university patiala
30th April 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of cet forms?
30th April 2013, 10:50 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveleen mittal View Post
sir,i wanna to know submission of entrance form and exam form date

please send me the details
HI!
Your question is incomplete.
You please mention the name of exam or course in which you want to apply so that we can tell you the date of entrance exam and last date of submission of Form.

ALL THE BEST!
2nd May 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of btech forms in punjabi university ????
3rd May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

May i knw the last date of admission form for Bsc(phy,chemi,maths) in punjabi university ???
14th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

last date for B.COM admission
14th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about last date for B.COM admission forms
1st June 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

when will forms be available for bcom 2013-14
13th June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of m.com admission form submission in punjabi university?
20th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for msc botany of punjabi university patiala online submision.
22nd June 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission form submission (M.A. Economics ) in Punjabi University Patiala?
2nd April 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of b.sc forms? what are the courses offered by PU?
19th May 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission form entrance exam of phd in punjabi university?
12th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is last date of submission of online entrance exam mtech??
4th May 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission form submission in punjabi university
5th June 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for form submition for MBA in punjabi university patiala
7th June 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What's the last date for form submission for m.com in pbi univ.
16th November 2016, 07:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Punjabi University is a higher education institute located in Patiala, Punjab, India.

M.Com. or Master of Commerce is a postgraduate academic degree and duration of this course is two years.

For M.Com course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university is 14 April 2017.
18th January 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am rajinder singh I want to take admission in B. A. Correspondence. Please give me full details about this. I will be very thankful to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?