23rd March 2023, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma Mining engineering part time?

Sir, i am studyig diploma in mining in part time but i am not doing job and i go class regurarly by some mistake in counselling i got addmission in part time.....sir will you please tell me that when i complete my diploma wil i get the job

26th March 2023, 05:34 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to study Diploma Mining engineering part time?

1. Diploma in Mining Engineering is a 3-year diploma-level course that can be pursued after passing class 10th. A Diploma in Mining Engineering is a course that involves the science and technology of processing and extracting minerals.

2. Those who wish to pursue Diploma in Mining Engineering must have completed the 10th standard with the PCM stream. A minimum of 55% aggregate marks is required for them to apply.
26th March 2023, 05:41 PM
Moksh1230

Here are some steps to consider:

1. Research and choose a reputable institution: Look for institutions that offer part-time programs in mining engineering, and evaluate their reputation, program structure, and curriculum. You may want to consider online or distance learning options as well.

2. Plan your schedule: Create a study schedule that works around your work and personal commitments. Allocate specific times for studying and completing coursework, and stick to your schedule as much as possible.

3. Take advantage of resources: Your institution will likely offer resources such as textbooks, online lectures, and study groups. Take advantage of these resources to enhance your learning and improve your understanding of the material.

4. Engage with your peers: Engage with your fellow students, either through online discussion forums or in-person study groups. This can help you stay motivated, and you can learn from each other's experiences and insights.

5. Seek guidance: If you need help with your coursework or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your instructors or academic advisors.

6. Stay motivated: Studying part-time while working and managing other commitments can be challenging, but it's important to stay motivated and focused on your goals. Remind yourself of why you are pursuing this diploma and the benefits it will bring to your career.

7. Keep up with industry developments: Keep up-to-date with developments in the mining industry by reading industry publications, attending conferences and webinars, and networking with professionals in the field. This will help you apply your knowledge in real-world scenarios and stay relevant in your career.
26th March 2023, 10:00 PM
Ar_pit

Studying Diploma in Mining Engineering on a part-time basis can be challenging, but with the right approach, it is definitely possible. Here are some tips to help you study effectively:

Make a study plan: Create a study plan that includes a schedule for classes, assignments, and exam preparation. Set realistic goals and ensure that you have enough time to cover all the topics.

Prioritize your time: Balance your work, personal, and academic commitments, and prioritize your time accordingly. Allocate specific time slots for studying and stick to them.

Use online resources: Take advantage of online resources, such as online tutorials, video lectures, and e-books. These resources can help you learn at your own pace and provide a deeper understanding of the subject.

Attend classes regularly: Attend classes regularly and participate actively in discussions. This will help you to clarify your doubts and improve your understanding of the subject.

Stay organized: Keep all your study materials and notes organized and readily accessible. This will help you to revise the topics more efficiently.

Seek help: If you are facing any difficulties or have any doubts, do not hesitate to seek help from your professors or classmates.

Practice past papers: Practice previous year's question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern, the type of questions asked, and the time required to complete the exam.

Take breaks: Take regular breaks between study sessions to avoid burnout and fatigue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?