8th January 2014, 11:30 PM
kaluasingh

Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma

I am a govt employee, and want to do part time engineering diplome. I am 12th (PCM) with 66% marks. Is there any provision of lateral entry in part time diploma like that in regular. 4 years is a long time, I want to save years. Pl give me solution!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time in lateral entry in B.Tech after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join B.Arch through lateral entry or part time after completing diploma in Architecture? Any courses available in B.Arch?
  4. Am I eligible to join part time BE course in civil engineering after completing vocational course in rural technology and B.Com lateral entry?
  5. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  6. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  7. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  8. What is the eligibility for AMIE? I have passed electrical diploma by lateral entry
  9. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  10. Is there any provision for a student to pay his tuition fee by doing part time?
  11. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  12. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  13. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  14. How to take MCA as part time after completing BCA? Which are the universities offering lateral entry scheme
  15. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  17. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  18. In what manner a PGDCA and MCA passout should look forward for a correspondence or part time engineering courses along with his regular weekdays job?
7th October 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma

I am doing diploma engineering but I have lots of kt so I can't solve it because of my financial situation I have to do job but now I want to do diploma in part time how can I do it . which colleagues provide it and government helps
6th October 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma

I'm Punjab govt employee, please give list of diploma college in Punjab for doing part time diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?