4th February 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission as an appearing candidate in Diploma in Nursing course at PMCH, Patna? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and want to study Diploma in Nursing from PMCH, Patna. How can I take admission as a appearing candidate? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. When PMCH invites application for MBBS internship programme?
  2. Eligibility for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing exam 2016
  3. Will I get admission in PMCH/AMCH if secured 532 rank in BCECE Mains being a general candidate?
  4. How to get admission in IITs as an appearing candidate to do Ph.D after ME in Mechanical Engineering? Is this course available in IIT Patna?
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  6. MBBS admission process after Diploma completion in Nursing field?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  8. How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  10. When the University of Patna conducts entrance exam for B.Ed course? Seats available for B.Ed course? -- [New]
  11. Diploma to Degree entrance exam is based upon Diploma course or questions from outside are also asked?
  12. What is the exam date, syllabus and admission fees of Patna Super 30?
  13. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When is the MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am a candidate
  15. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Nursing course in Karnataka?
  16. What should a Diploma in Nursing should do to get admission in MBBS course? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  17. Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Can I get scholarship if pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) in AIIMS being a ST candidate?
14th April 2023, 01:40 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How to take admission as an appearing candidate in Diploma in Nursing course at PMCH, Patna? Syllabus of entrance exam for it?

To take admission as an appearing candidate in Diploma in Nursing course at PMCH, Patna, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
  • Check Eligibility Criteria: The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the Diploma in Nursing course at PMCH, Patna is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
  • Fill Application Form: Visit the official website of PMCH, Patna, and fill the application form for the Diploma in Nursing course.
  • Upload Documents: You will be required to upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents such as mark sheets, certificates, etc.
  • Pay Application Fee: After filling the application form, pay the application fee online through net banking, debit/credit card, or e-wallets.
  • Download Admit Card: Once the application process is complete, download the admit card from the official website using your registered login credentials.
The syllabus of the entrance exam for the Diploma in Nursing course at PMCH, Patna generally includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge. The question paper will be of objective type and will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The exact syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam may vary from year to year, and it is advisable to check the official website of PMCH, Patna for detailed information on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?