21st November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Delhi University to study Certificate course in Punjabi language? Last date to submit application form?

Hello sir, How I can take admission in Delhi University to study Certificate course in Punjabi language? What is the last date for submitting form?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship in Karnataka for BE candidates?
  2. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  3. List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University?
  4. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  5. Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course? -- [New]
  6. What is the last date to submit the Ph.D entrance form in Kuman University?
  7. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  8. Procedure to get in JNU for M.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?
  10. Last date to submit application forms for admission in MSc Anatomy in AIIMS Delhi? From where to get the forms?
  11. What is the fee structure for LLB from DU? I am from Punjab and belong to middle class family
  12. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) in Punjabi University after completion of B.Sc(Physics)?
  13. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University?
  14. Last date of M.A geography admission application form sale?
  15. Is maharajah school is best to do 10th class?
  16. Last date to submit the forms in DU for mass communication? Which college provides this course in Delhi University?
  17. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  18. Diploma in Gyani is available at Punjabi University, Patiala? List of other institutes offering this course?
25th November 2016, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Delhi University to study Certificate course in Punjabi language? Last date to submit application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, How I can take admission in Delhi University to study Certificate course in Punjabi language? What is the last date for submitting form?

The candidate seeking admission to the one year Certificate Course in Punjabi must have passed 10+2 examinations from a recognized board. The course is created for foreigners and the Indians who wish to acquire knowledge and learning proficiency in Punjabi. One has to apply to the course through the application form available in the department office. One has to fill up the application form and along with required documents for the admission. The last date to submit the application form was July 2016. The University of Delhi website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?