20th December 2021, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How to take transfer from one government polytechnic college to another?

Sir/mam, my parents live in nagpur, we have our own home there so will I be able to get transfer from government polytechnic gondia to government polytechnic nagpur?? I m getting into depression now, nothing interests me here at gondia

21st December 2021, 06:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take transfer from one government polytechnic college to another?

There is no such criteria of getting transferred from on college to another in between the course.
None of college offers admission in middle of course.
If you don't want to complete the course from same college, then you have to freshly take admission to other college.
23rd December 2021, 10:57 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take transfer from one government polytechnic college to another?

Assam polytechnic students can transfer from one polytechnic college to another.

This transfer depends on the availability of seats at another polytechnic. This transfer process will be conducted by Directorate Technical Education, Assam.

The transfer of student will be done on the basis of a merit list for those students having medical issues and forwarded by the principal of the present Institute.

If any student is transferred, he will not be allowed to come back to the same college since he is transferred out.

Student transfer letters will be uploaded on DTE official websites and will also be sent to the principal.

Students can take 2 times transferring in the 3 years
-Transfer in 1st semester
-Transfer in 3rd semester
23rd December 2021, 07:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To take a transfer from one government polytechnic college to another is based on seat availability in the chosen college. You must, first of all, write a letter to your present college principal and get a NOC (No Objection Certificate), eligibility certificate, and vacancy position. After getting all the above documents you can submit them to your chosen college for transfer.
24th December 2021, 04:33 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No,you can't transfer from one government polytechnic college to another , you can change your course only in 1st semester .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?