20th June 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?

respected sir,my name is richa.i have passed MA in homescience.i am student of arts but intrested in doing PG DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION AND DIETICS from IGNOU.if it is possible,kindly guide me how and when to apply as soon as possible.please also guide me for Ph.d in homescience from ignou

Related Questions:
  1. How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?
  2. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  3. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education? -- [New]
  4. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  6. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  7. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  8. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  9. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  10. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  12. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  13. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
  14. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  16. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Career in Nutrition and Dietitics? I have completed diploma in Nutrition from IGNOU
  18. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
10th November 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?

Hi...
I am a BSc Chemistry graduate. Can i join IGNOU's Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (M Sc(DFSM)) course?

Thanks in advance
4th May 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?

i want to know at ignou
can i have admission in pd with the subject homescience?
i m a student of art so i have pass BA with the subject of home science
11th October 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm B. SC. Nsg graduate and finish diploma in food and nutrition how can apply pg M. SC nutrition in distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?