7th February 2022, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I am ET Diploma holder from St. Xavier's Tech Institute can I get scholarship?

I have completed Electronics and telecommunication Diploma from St Xavier's tech institute Can I get scholarship?

13th February 2022, 07:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am ET Diploma holder from St. Xavier's Tech Institute can I get scholarship?

I am ET Diploma holder from St. Xavier's Tech Institute can I get scholarship?

The candidates whose parents earn less than 25,000 per month are eligible for the scholarship from St.Xavier's Tech Institute.

Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.

Phone: 022 2262 0661.
14th February 2022, 03:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am ET Diploma holder from St. Xavier's Tech Institute can I get scholarship?

One can avail scholarship and fee exemption provided , the family's annual income is less than 1 lac rupees .
In case of sc/st candidate , the family's annual income should not exceed more than 2 lac rupees.
He should not be the child of a government employee.
To apply for scholarship, one should visit the official website epass.cgg.gov.in
And the same copy should be submitted before the last date of submission of application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?