18th December 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for diploma holder who got admission in B.Tech?

hello
i have completed my diploma
now get admitted in btech.....
i want to get scholarship
please help me scholarship on diploma rank
waiting for your reply

19th December 2014, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for diploma holder who got admission in B.Tech?

You can avail the scholarship and fee exemption for pursuing your B.Tech course if your family annual income is less than One Lakh rupees. In case of SC/ ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than Two Lakh rupees. You should not be the child of any government employee to be eligible to avail this scholarship. To get scholarship, you need to apply through the official website epass.cgg.gov.in and you need to submit the same copy in your college before the last date of submission of application form. By following the above procedure, you can get scholarship and fee exemption for pursuing your B.Tech course.

10th August 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm a diploma holder( 2014),and currently pursuing B-Tech 3rd year in civil engineering at a privet college.my family income is less than 60000. For financial problem I can't continue my study. I request u to inform me about ur any valuable scholarships , if I'm eligible for those. Thank you.

11th August 2015, 05:55 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> yes , of course some vast organisations are offering scholarships for the candidates who secured the best percentage and those candidates father income must be less than 1 lakh / annum -> You better search epass.cgg.in website there you can get complete information .
-> Actually as you are a student of diploma scholarships are rare where as for 2 level students it is more than expected .
-> So go to online search in the website you will get everything .
-> After you found scholarship apply it soon and submit the form of application to their official website and also to the
college management .

17th October 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a d.c.e student 3rd year 5th semester. I want to graduate in civil engineering but my parents can't. For this reason I started searching for way how can I do anything if you help me... ....

22nd June 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Who already completed diploma and got seat in btech, they will eligible for this?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?