20th June 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?

sir
i am studying diploma in plastic technology at cipet .
i am planning to do b.tech course .
i have lot of confusion in selecting the course which i am eligible .
so please guide me and say whether b.tech with diploma has good scope .

2nd June 2015, 05:39 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?

Yes of cause diploma holders have a good scope with b.tech. As b.tech opens various career option for a student. After b.tech a student may continue his study in any master degree courses. Also after this a student may join any company for job related to his field. You also have option to give competition exams like SSC, CDS, IBPS etc because b.tech is a graduation degree.

As you completed your diploma in Plastic Technology then you try to continue in your field. This course is offered by some of institution so you need to choose one of them. Contact to support of institution for getting information about admission procedure.
4th August 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?

I have done b.tech in mechanical engineering after diploma(mechanical engineering). I also cleared cipet jee exam should I join M.Tech. course in plastic engineering. if yes so please tell me what is job opportunity in public and private sector.
13th June 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do my Amie course in Bihar after completing diploma in plastic technology in CIPET which branch is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?