7th June 2022, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 48 percent in BA. Can I do MBA or PGDM?

I have a question For MBA and PGDM I got 48 percent in BA. Can I do MBA or PGDM?

11th June 2022, 11:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 48 percent in BA. Can I do MBA or PGDM?

Yes, you can do MBA or PGDM with 48 percent in BA. The minimum educational qualification required for MB is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 45% to 60% from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination such as CAT/XAT/MAT. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.

The minimum educational qualification required for the PGDM course is that a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 45% in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done either on the basis of performance in the entrance examination such as CAT/XAT/MAT or on the basis of past academic performance in class 10th, 12th, and graduation. The minimum score and admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
12th June 2022, 04:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 48 percent in BA. Can I do MBA or PGDM?

Most of the colleges provide admission with atleast 50% and above marks.
But there are some colleges that can give you admission with 48% .
Those who are graduate in any field with atleast 60% marks are eligible for admission.
Admission to the program is mostly based on entrance exam and merit.
You can take admission in any of the course between the two depending on your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?