1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

IIM offers PGDM rather MBA degree through CAT? Is MBA more valuable than PGDM?

Hello, I just want to know that IIM is providing PGDM degree or MBA degree? I have heard that IIM is giving PGDM degree but I came to know that MBA has more value than PGDM. I am really confuse. I am preparing for CAT from 2 years for join IIM.

15th March 2018, 09:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IIM offers PGDM rather MBA degree through CAT? Is MBA more valuable than PGDM?

In the professional courses, it is the institution which decides the value, rather than the nature of course.

It is true that IIMs offer PGDM and not MBA.

But the value of IIMs is such, that the MBA graduates from local colleges stand no where in front of teh IIM graduates, though they have PGDM.

A PGDM from IIM is far superior than the MBA from some local college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?