23rd March 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed vocational diploma from Maharashtra board. Can i be eligible for gulf job?

I have completed vocational diploma from Maharashtra board. Can i be eligible for gulf job?

26th March 2023, 05:46 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: I have completed vocational diploma from Maharashtra board. Can i be eligible for gulf job?

The eligibility requirements for a Gulf job vary depending on the country and the specific job you are applying for. However, having a vocational diploma from the Maharashtra board may make you eligible for certain types of jobs in the Gulf countries.

You should research the specific requirements for the country and job you are interested in, and ensure that your diploma meets the necessary criteria. In addition, you may need to obtain additional certifications or meet other qualifications to be eligible for some positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?