23rd March 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Promotion in 3rd year is possible having ATKT in 2nd semester?

I have 4 ATKT in 2nd semester of my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Kindly tell me will I get promotion in 3rd semester of Diploma course?

26th March 2023, 05:42 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Promotion in 3rd year is possible having ATKT in 2nd semester?

In most academic institutions, promotion to the next academic year or semester is based on the successful completion of the required courses for the previous year/semester. If a student has ATKT (Allowed To Keep Term) in any course, it means they are allowed to proceed to the next academic year/semester, but they will have to clear the failed course(s) in subsequent exams.

So, if you had ATKT in a course during your 2nd semester and you clear it in subsequent exams, then you will likely be eligible for promotion to the 3rd year. However, if you don't clear the failed course, it could affect your promotion to the next academic year/semester.

It's important to note that different institutions may have different policies regarding promotions and ATKT, so it's best to check with your institution's guidelines and regulations to understand the specific rules that apply to your situation. Additionally, it's a good idea to speak with your academic advisor or counselor for guidance on your academic progress and options for advancement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?