24th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Gulf countries for Vocational EET candidate?

Sir,
I am Subbi, completed Vocational course in EET with 85%. Now I want know what type of jobs eligible in Gulf countries for me? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  3. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  4. What are the job opportunities for Automobile Engineers in Gulf Countries?
  5. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  6. What are the job opportunities in gulf countries in company secretary course
  7. Job opportunities in Gulf countries for BDS Dentist?
  8. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  9. Job opportunities for Polytechnic Diploma in Tool and Dye student? Salary in Gulf countries?
  10. Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?
  11. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  12. Details of Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Colleges conducting these courses?
  13. Which software course should I do for getting job in Gulf countries if completed MBA(HR)?
  14. Possibility to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate who has completed B.Tech from Distance Education? How much salary I will get?
  15. Can I get a job in Gulf countries with 60% in ECE?
  16. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Job openings in Banks of Singapore and Gulf countries? Requirements for the same?
  18. How to do a job in Gulf Countries if I am a final year chemical engineering student
13th May 2016, 10:35 AM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities in Gulf countries for Vocational EET candidate?

Based on your course and the core subjects that you were having in your degree you will be getting job on basis of that only.
But, most of the time things go different, i mean to say that, after going all these things, if you are nit able to satisfy the eligibility criteria then you can be put into different job role.

Moreover, based on your resume you are offered the job role, as resume is somewhat a mirror for the prediction of the nature of the work which can be given to you.

So, in gulf country it is easy to get job based on your course you studied.
So, you can get any of the technical job after doing vocational course in EET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?