9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello, After completed my 10th, I got admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through JEXPO. Now I have completed my Diploma. But I have an immense interest in Industrial Safety I want to join Industrial Safety Diploma course. So, I want to know that Diploma course is available related to Industrial Safety?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety?
  2. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  5. Value of diploma in Industrial safety?
  6. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  7. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  8. Procedure to pursue diploma in industrial safety in part time from Annamalai University
  9. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  10. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  12. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  13. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University?
  16. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. Details of Industrial Safety Management Diploma course?
21st April 2018, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, After completed my 10th, I got admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through JEXPO. Now I have completed my Diploma. But I have an immense interest in Industrial Safety I want to join Industrial Safety Diploma course. So, I want to know that Diploma course is available related to Industrial Safety?

Yes, there are various diploma courses related to industrial safety available for diploma electrical engineers. Those candidates who have completed diploma in electrical engineering can study the course in various institutions. Candidates can study the diploma in industrial safety course in the following colleges:

Safety Professionals Academy - Official Website

GGSI Training & Consultancy - Official Website

NIFS - Official Website

The Poshe Solutions - Official Website

National Safety Academy - Official Website
22nd January 2019, 12:04 PM
sunshineprofe

Default Re: Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Due to drastic changes in electrical industry, need of the skilled electrical people is increasing rapidly. There will be a growth of 24% in jobs for skilled electrical people by the end of this decade. Every space is getting ready for upgradation which needs employees. Electricians with certification are having more career growth. The startup of the career may be same for both certified and uncertified but the career growth and earnings would increase speedily for the one who is certified.
https://fireandsafetycoursesinchennai.in/
26th March 2019, 12:34 PM
sunshineprofe

In this course, you will learn how to effectively implement a company's health and safety management system, including
the core elements of an effective safety and health system, and critical critical issues for the proper management of each element.
safety course provides awareness information on hazards of different types of tools and precautions for using them safely.
Each department also has procedures and training specific to the operations in the employee's workplace.

https://safetyengineeringcourseinchennai.in/
5th July 2019, 05:21 PM
aparna harish

Thumbs up Re: Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Nowadays, this course is very useful for the new generation. Good post keep post and I like to you more details about this course.
Oracle Training in Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?