20th April 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?

Sir,
My name is Gautam Kumar. I have finished my Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Institute of Chemical Technology(ICT). How can I will join Anna University for Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals of Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  2. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  3. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  5. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  6. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  7. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Value of diploma in Industrial safety?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  10. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  11. Is there nay short term course for Diploma in Health Safety Engineering holder?
  12. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai?
  13. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  14. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  15. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  16. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  17. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  18. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
23rd April 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My name is Gautam Kumar. I have finished my Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Institute of Chemical Technology(ICT). How can I will join Anna University for Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals of Diploma course?
Sorry, Anna University offers only Post Graduate Diploma courses and not Diploma courses. The eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 1 year. So with Diploma qualification you are not eligible to study the course in Anna University. You can check the
details in the website link given http://cde.annauniv.edu/cbm/pdf/Students/PGDIPLOMA.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?