18th May 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?

I have completed my 10th standard scoring 72% with subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science. I have a keen interest in Agriculture course. Therefore, can anyone please provide me some information regarding Diploma in Agriculture course and the number of colleges providing this course in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering external B.Tech course to Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  3. Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?
  4. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  5. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. List colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma course in Agriculture?
  8. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  9. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to Diploma holder in Southern India?
  11. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
  14. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  15. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?
  18. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
18th May 2017, 10:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?

As per your request I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the detailed information about diploma in agriculture course. Find the attachment below and go through it carefully.

Here are some of the colleges which offers the above mentioned course in Karnataka:

> University of Agricultural Science Dharwad (Karnataka, Phone : 0836 244 5696)

> College of Agriculture (Karnataka, Phone : (08172) 290517)

> Directorate of Cashew Research (Karnataka, Phone : (08251) 231530)

> Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (Karnataka
Phone : (080) 28394231)

> Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (Karnataka, Phone : (080) 28466353)

> Indian Institute of Plantation Management (Karnataka, Phone : (080) 23211716)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf diploma in agriculture.pdf(457.8 KB, 391 views)
28th February 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Karnataka? Detailed information about this course?

I have completed my PUC Science in the year 2013..
I want to do diploma in agriculture.. What is the admission procedure and one more i am 23 year old.. So please guide me
14th April 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

After 10th standard I choose a agricultural diploma after studying a agricultural diploma what will be learning and what jobs are get
17th May 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am former my son has completed 10 class so please advice job aparchunit diploma course
5th July 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th . Can I get any diploma in agriculture college in Mysore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?