11th November 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Is Instrumentation Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?

Hello, I have applied for POLYCET and I am preparing for this entrance exam from few months. Next year I will also give 10th Board exam. But in Diploma I want to study Instrumentation Engineering. So, I would like to know that Instrumentation Engineering in Diploma offers or not?

19th November 2018, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Instrumentation Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have applied for POLYCET and I am preparing for this entrance exam from few months. Next year I will also give 10th Board exam. But in Diploma I want to study Instrumentation Engineering. So, I would like to know that Instrumentation Engineering in Diploma offers or not?

Yes, Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course is available for the 10th passed students in various polytechnic colleges in India. Those students who have passed 10th Class examinations with Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering. They have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study the Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering in some states. In the states like Tamilnadu admission to the Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?