1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Software Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?

Hello, I have applied for JEXPO and I am preparing for this entrance exam from 2 months. This year I will also give 10th Board exam. But in Diploma I want to study Software Engineering. So, I would like to know that Software Engineering in Diploma offers or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce?
  2. Should I do Diploma after 10th to study B.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get job after this?
  3. In which field can I get job after Diploma in Computer Software? Whether Diploma in Computer Software can be done after English honours?
  4. What is the process to do software engineering after completion of class 10th?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Software Engineering course after compleing 10th?
  6. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  7. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student? -- [New]
  11. How much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and degree after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?
  14. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  15. Possibility to become a Software Engineer for ECE Diploma student?
  16. Possibility to study B.Sc(IT) for Diploma Software Engineering student?
  17. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
14th March 2018, 09:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Software Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?

Yes, the Diploma in Software Engineering course is available for candidates who have passed 10th standard. Diploma in Software Engineering is similar to Computer Science/ Information Technology course. The duration of Diploma course for candidates who have passed 10th standard is three years. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Diploma course.
15th March 2018, 06:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Software Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?

If you want to do Engineering then there are two options. You can go for Computer Science Engineering or the IT. I will recommend going for the Computer Science Engineering course.

After completion 10th, you can do diploma or continue with the studies and complete 12th standard. After which you can take Bachelor of Technology course. In both cases, I will recommend doing the B.Tech course.

The diploma course along is not sufficient enough to give you good quality job and therefore if your aim is to work in some MNC in IT then you should go for Computer science engineering.

If you decides to choose the diploma way then ensure to pursue diploma in computer science engineering. The college is recognized from AICTE. It will be a 3 year long course.

After diploma you should take admission for the Bachelor of Technology. It can be done through lateral entry scheme. The advantage here is that you will not be required to do first year of B.Tech.

Lateral entry scheme gives you admission directly in second year f Bachelor of Technology. You should choose the same computer science for the B.Tech course as well.
15th March 2018, 08:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes Diploma in Software Engineering is available. You can pursue it after passing 10th board or after completing 12th also.
You can get direct admission also. It is not compulsory to clear entrance examination.
But if you get admission on the basis of your marks scored in entrance test then it will be easier to get admission in good colleges.
15th March 2018, 10:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There is nothing like Software Engineering in diploma.

However, the course is correctly called as Diploma in Computer Science.

You can get that in a college you desire for after fighting the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?