19th July 2011, 01:48 AM
amitjulu123

Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?

1. can an instrumentation stream student apply for electronics & communication engineering in psu exam?
2.can i do m.tech in electronics and communication engineering, if i am instrumentation stream student?
please reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  5. Which branch should I take in M.Tech? I am an electronics and communication engineering student
  6. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  7. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  8. Electronics and Communication Training programme in any PSU for B.E.(ECE) student?
  9. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  10. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  11. Can i apply for PSU and IES simultaneously?
  12. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  13. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  14. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  16. Can I write electronics and communication GATE exam if I am a Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering student
  17. Can i apply for IES exam, I am doing electronics and instrumentation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
7th November 2011, 12:46 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?

dear friend,

yes you can apply for PSU sector but if only they mentioned instrumentation engineering in their form only then you can apply for it.
yes you can do M.tech from ECE dept
its a great a dept and having a great future also
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?