3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors through Journalism Diploma course for B.Com(Finance) graduate?

Hi,
I would like to know that after completing my Diploma in Journalism which is of one year what jobs are available for me in Government and Private sectors? I have also done B.Com with Finance. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  2. Which type of job can I get in private sector being a Diploma in Journalism student? How can I get a job in Private sectors?
  3. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  5. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  6. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  8. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  9. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  10. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  11. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  12. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  13. Job opportunities in private sector after integrated M.E. Water Resource Management?
  14. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  15. What are the job opportunities available in private and government sector for candidates who completed M.Pharma course?
  16. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  17. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job opportunities for B.Arch candidates in private sector? -- [New]
5th July 2016, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors through Journalism Diploma course for B.Com(Finance) graduate?

In government sector there are jobs at Prasar Bharti according to your qualification. You can also try for job at All India Radio and various other government radio channels.
Journalism has more scope in private sector. There are many media houses which recruit fresh talent based on interview. If you have good skills then it is a good field.
6th July 2016, 05:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors through Journalism Diploma course for B.Com(Finance) graduate?

After completion of the the above mentioned course, you can find job opportunities in both public and private sector such as a financial planner, analyst, equity technical guide, derivatives, fund manager, financial journalist, etc.

There are also job opportunities in banks such as mutual funds, research, KPOs, broking firms, equity research companies, capital markets, etc.

Therefore, if you want to opt for the course, you need not worry about the career prospects as there are many, you should just keep in mind that the Institution should be very well recognized college and moreover, you should try to study well and learn things during your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?