14th May 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Maharashtra for Diploma Computer 3rd year student?

Hi Friends,
I am a Computer Engineering Diploma student in 3rd year? What are the job opportunities for me after completing my Diploma in Maharashtra state?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?
  2. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  3. Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?
  4. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  5. What are the job opportunities after diploma?
  6. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. Can I get a job after passing computer engineering? I am a 3rd year student
  9. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  11. How can I get a job in railway? I am a student of 3rd year
  12. Which students have more chance to get early job in Maharashtra? What is the fees and the duration?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Opportunities to get government job after completing diploma in computer application?
  15. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
  18. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
18th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Maharashtra for Diploma Computer 3rd year student?

Job Opportunities for Computer Science Diploma holders in Maharashtra:

You may find very less number of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Maharashtra. As Diploma is not a Graduate level degree, there will be less number of job opportunities for you with this qualification. Hence I suggest you to first complete the Bachelor Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering in order to find numerous job opportunities in India. I am providing you the latest job opportunities which suits your profile are given below. After successful completion of Bachelor Degree, you can find employment opportunities in Software Companies, Private Sector and Public Sector.

>> Border Security Force
Name of the Post: Constable (Tradesman)
Qualification: Diploma
Last Date: 1st July, 2016

>> NIRRH, Mumbai
Name of the Post: Social Worker
Qualification: Diploma
Last Date: 30th May, 2016
19th May 2016, 06:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Maharashtra for Diploma Computer 3rd year student?

After completing Diploma in Computer Science, there are very less opportunities of getting jobs in the respective fields. As Diploma is not a Graduate degree, there is no scope of good jobs after that. So, I will prefer you to opt for Degree course which is to opt B.Tech degree course in Computer Science as after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science, there are many job opportunities in Software Companies, Private Sector and in Public Sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?